Professional contents restoration & procedures surpass standards
Rapid Recovery Service Contents Restoration Division specializes in cleaning, deodorizing and restoring contents to pre-loss condition. Especially relevant, Professional contents restoration and cleaning procedures far surpass industry standards. We expedite contents restoration services to clean and disinfect immediately due to the fact the sooner you begin the process, the higher success rate.
Rapid Recovery Service (RRS) has been “RAPIDLY” growing over the years. Therefore this includes the Contents Restoration Division. In addition, the company has continually renovated and expanded in the Fraser, Michigan location. Hense this allows us the opportunity to serve customers better.
Furthermore, Rapid specializes in complete pack-out of contents, including everything from apparel, children’s toys, home furnishings to all types of office equipment. Also, We want to make sure that you not only get the outside of your house restored but the items in it as well. In addition, the Fraser location has an onsite secure storage facility. Therefore, customers belongings are first checked in their area, boxed and transported to Rapid’s site. The items are then checked in and stored in an individual unit that is not only secure, but it is a climate controlled environment. Rapid’s goal is in making sure your business or home contents gets back to your exactly how you need them.
Contents Restoration Division
- Complete pack out
- Inventory controlled
- Private storage rooms
- Secure storage units
- Climate-controlled storage
- Personal property
- Office equipment
- Specialty facility procedures
Contents Restoration Division Services include:
- Full load out of contents – photographs, inventory, boxing and removing of damaged items at the property to process at Rapid Recovery Service facility.
- Service procedure – Contents brought to Rapid – trained staff utilizes specialized cleaning solutions and methods that are in place to ensure that your property returns to pre-loss condition. In certain types of losses, where heavy deodorization is required, Rapid offers ozone treatments onsite in our ozone chamber.
- Secured climate-controlled storage facility – Dual thermostats, 2-story warehouse attached to Rapid headquarters, equipped with state of the art security system as well as numerous cameras and alarms. To eliminate cross contamination clients’ personal property is stored separately in one of our many individually locked storage unit/rooms.
- Contents restoration of personal property, including:
- Furniture (armoires, bookcases, chairs, desks, night stands, etc.)
- Upholstered goods (draperies, mattresses, couches, clothing, etc.)
- Electronics (computers, televisions, appliances, lamps, etc.)
- Machinery (power tools, snow blowers, lawn mowers, exercise equipment, etc.)
- Vital records (birth certificates, passports, marriage license, etc.)
- Fine arts restoration (picture art, statues, etc.)
- Office equipment (copy machine, printers, shredders, fax machine, etc.)
Contents Restoration Division Goals
Our goal is always to salvage as much personal property as possible and get you back home or to business in no time! Rapid utilizes Xactimate pricing and IICRC standards to assist you and your insurance adjuster better to provide as many cost-effective options as possible. If a particular item is questionable, Rapid Recovery Service can test clean on site to demonstrate the effectiveness and assist in your decision-making process.
Rapid Recovery Service Inc. adheres to the industry’s three step process for smoke and other types of odor removal. Each step is unique and most importantly, necessary. Deviating from this process will often result in ineffective odor removal.
Whether your contents have the wet smoke, dry smoke, fuel oil soot, protein residues or any other chemical compound, Rapid has the experience and equipment to clean and disinfect personal contents correctly.
This three-step process for odor removal from the contents restoration division involves the following:
- Spray application to all vertical and horizontal surfaces of the affected area
- Application of a dry or granular type odor counteractant.
- Thermal fogging, this final step utilizes a solvent based deodorizer that is heated and applied as a fog. By duplicating the heat and penetration characteristics of a fire, thermal fogging eliminates most odors.
Contents Restoration Division
Consequently, Rapid Recovery Service takes pride in people. YOU are what matter most. Therefore that’s why we strive to grow, to better the company, and the people that surround it. As a result, you have our promise to consistently continue to increase our knowledge. RRS serves you with respect and understanding to give you the best service possible in your time of need.
Rapid offers a wide variety of contents restoration and cleanup services for numerous types of damages, to simply anyone needing our services.
Services to homeowners, apartment complexes, industrial and commercial businesses for property restoration. In addition to our expertise in cleaning, we can provide assistance with the filing of insurance claims related to fire, water, mold damage and other types of hazardous cleanup incidents as well.
In addition, Rapid can rid the odor and toxins in your home and contents. Finally, no matter what your needs, we have the staff and equipment on hand for all variety of mold and odor testing requirements, including asbestos, radon, and mold.
Contents Restoration Division Testing
Therefore, dispatch can send a certified member of the team to survey the testing site. The team will perform necessary steps to acquire samples and bring them in for you for results.
Consequently, we provide the following testing services:
- Mold – Mycotoxins – Bacteria
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- And much more!
The Contents Restoration Division also assists Soot, smoke, mold, mildew and water damaged items.
As a Result, Ozone Advantages.
Whether it’s biohazard cleanup, smoke damage removal, Mold/Toxins, or water damage, ozone treatment should be an integral part of the contents disaster restoration process. Because Ozone can remove odors related to soot, smoke, mold, and mildew in a cost-effective, time-saving way. However, water damaged personal property must be completely dry before ozone treatment.