Rapid Recovery Service Teams Respond to Widespread Damage following Hurricane #Sandy
As the East Coast and Northeast begin to survey the damage caused by Hurricane Sandy, many residents and business owners are facing wind damage and water-damaged structures caused by massive flooding. Hurricane Sandy has left of wind damage, power outages, flooding and fire throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Atlantic Coast regions of the US. Weather-related superstorm will continue to wreak havoc today.
As the clean-up process begins from these catastrophic losses, Rapid Recovery Service Disaster Recovery Team, combined with local resources, has mobilized crews to the affected areas near and far to help residents and business owners with the cleanup and recovery efforts.
Rapid Recovery Service is a leader in storm damage restoration and hail damage repairs and service.
We provide the following restoration services associated with catastrophic hail, flood, and storms:
- Wind Damage Restoration
- Hail Damage
- Roof Damage Emergency Service
- Storm Damage Repair
- Tree Debris Clean up & Removal
- Roof Tarping
- Injectidry System (wood floors, drywall, cabinet preservation, etc.)
- Flood Damage & Structural Drying
- Water Extraction & Mitigation
- Roofing & Insulation Removal
- Mold Testing & Remediation
- Board Up Broken Windows & Doors